Priligy is a potent drug that allows men to increase the duration of sexual contact by several times. Priligy 60 mg action is aimed at correcting premature ejaculation. It is indicated for men aged 18 to 65 years. One of the main advantages of drugs is its combinability with drugs to restore erectile function such as Cialis, Viagra, Levitra.
Clinical studies have shown that approximately 40% of men worldwide suffer from premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine helps solve this problem effectively without negative effects on the male body. With its help, the duration of sexual intercourse increases by 2 – 4 times. In this case, sensitivity during sex remains the same.
Dapoxetine is sold with instructions that state the following:
- you need to take the drug 30-50 min before sexual intercourse.
- the initial dosage is 30 mg per day.
- if the effect was short-lived, the dosage can be gradually increased to 90 mg per day.
- one tablet of dapoxetine should be taken an hour before sexual intercourse.
- the duration of the action is 4 hours.
- efficiency can be reduced while combined with fatty foods.
Time of application
Experts recommend taking the medicine about 1 to 2 hours before the planned sexual intercourse. Such a time delay is due to the individual tolerance of the male body to the main components, as well as the presence of severe chronic diseases.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before using the medicine to get the maximum effect. A specialist will help you choose the right course of treatment and the optimal dosage of tablets.
After taking the pill, the time of maximum exposure to Priligy at a given dosage is about 15-19 hours (depending on metabolism). However, studies show that the substance continues to have an effect on men over 24 hours gradually decreasing its effectiveness. Doctors note that the most stable effect is observed with course treatment.
Priligy is not recommended for use in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or any other component;
- oncological diseases;
- diseases that require a consultation with a cardiologist (cardiac decompensation, cardiac arrhythmias, unstable blood pressure);
- diseases that require the use of psychotropic drugs;
- the tendency to bleeding (digestive system);
- persistent migraines;
- minor age.
With individual intolerance and the presence of contraindications, the following side effects may occur:
- digestive disorders;
- flushing of the face;
- heart palpitations;
- changes in blood pressure;
Compatibility with alcohol
In clinical trials, the drug was tested for compatibility with alcohol in different doses. The results showed that Priligy 60 mg and alcohol are completely combined. Alcohol should be in moderate dosages since its use provokes certain negative reactions. Patients have drowsiness, dizziness, headaches, general fatigue and a decrease in drug effectiveness.
Priligy has the following advantages:
- develops a sense of self-confidence and helps satisfy any woman;
- the ability to control the onset of your orgasm, which preserves its brightness and duration;
- a small number of contraindications, a safe composition;
- lack of addiction to the active component;
- the drug does not cause hormonal imbalance and has a minimal effect on the cardiovascular system;
- positive effect in 99% of cases;
- quick recovery after sex and the ability to start new sexual intercourse.